Can I just say, it really sucks without a camera. It really, really does. Since mine broke, I’ve been using my really old Canon Powershot, just a point-and-shoot. It’s so banged up and hangin’ on by a thread (it’s my kayaking camera so you can guess how much it’s gone through). But I’m waiting patiently and continuing to scope out the best deals. Soooooooooon enough……
In the meantime, I thought I’d share a tiny, tiny sneak peak of our super secret project. Here’s a hint, it’s all about Stockton. And it required us to take a bunch of Stockton pictures. Stockton’s not usually a place people brag about, but we kinda like to. These are a couple of my favorites.
It’s also the Friday before Mother’s Day, which means it’s going to be busy, busy, busy. Do you have any cool plans? Here’s what I’m going to try to squeeze in between tonight and Monday morning:
- Hockey game tonight. Go Thunder!
- Walk-for-Life fundraiser event tomorrow.
- Hang out time with S. Yay!
- Set up etsy site (I’ve been inspired to sell prints and jewelry to help pay for that new camera).
- Finish up stuff for starting new business venture (details coming soon).
- Swim for the first time this year…(if stuffy nose goes away).
- Visit with grandma and grandpa.